A Few Keys to Selling Frilliance
- Be yourself
- Be trustworthy
- Be informative & connect
- And, finding a flow of prospects that fit the Frilliance demographic
(Demographic is defined as a particular sector of a population.)
- Basically YOU!
- Teen (broad range 11-22)
- Wants clean, clear skin
- Wants makeup to be more than just a brand
- Understands or is curious about using safer ingredients
The Sales Cycle
This is the basic sales cycle for Frilliance.
- Prospecting*: connecting with people that fit the Frilliance demographic or know prospects that fit this demographic
- Educating & Awareness: providing key benefits that address the customers questions or concerns
- Offering the Solution: showing why Frilliance is the brand that will work best for each prospect -- and asking for the sale!
- Following Up: Giving the extra touch and following up with each customer. Each customer can be a source of new prospects along with buying again!
*Prospecting is the first step in the sales process, which consists of identifying potential customers, aka prospects.
Prospecting Brainstorm List
- (Some are adults but they will know teens like you!)
- Family (mother, fathers, sister, brother, cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles)
- Activities you participate in (team members, sports, etc)
- Find clubs at schools (i.e. entrepreneur clubs)
- Club members you already belong to
- Your favorite places to shop (the employees there)
- Hair stylist
- Past baby sitter
- Past schools you’ve attended
- Other entrepreneurs your aged
- Think of who you know in different statesThe prospect list above is more in-person (which is more difficult now) or via texting/messaging.
Here is a link to this info in a PDF.
As always, if you have questions or suggestions, please email to email@example.com